The people make the place at KPMG. At KPMG everyone feels valued and recognized and rewarded who do hard work. It’s a growing place. There are a way of life, underpinning the way KPMG works with clients and with each other.
KPMG help you look forward many things. You will learn how to exposes clients from first day and how to work with challenging projects. And if you studying for a professional qualification then there is a great network support that includes a counselor and generous study leave. KPMG is a fantastic place to start developing your technical and personal skills.
Health and well-being are important to your success—both on the job and in your personal life. At KPMG, we know that benefit choices are important to you.
KPMG’s Benefits program offers a wide array of benefit options to choose from and allows you to manage your health, dental, and insurance needs in a way that works best for you and your family. Some of the benefits that KPMG offers include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Spending Account
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Pension Plan.
- Disability Benefits
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
When you get right down to the details, KPMG’s Flexible Benefits program offers you what you’re looking for, including:
- A drug card for on-the-spot prescription drug claims
- No deductibles in medical and dental plans
- Competitive flex dollars from the firm to choose the benefits you want
- Additional dollars for those who exercise and eat a healthy diet
- The option to direct unused flex dollars to your Group RRSP account
- Dental plan choices, including options for adult orthodontia
- A Health Spending Account to save flex dollars for larger purchases, such as laser eye surgery.
When it comes to benefits, everyone has different needs. KPMG’s benefits are all about choice. As your life changes, you need a benefits program that can change with you.